Take a tour of the new home of B is for Being
We start this episode with a realisation which has brought more compassion to my creative process and removed the pressure from me to produce content on a hard deadline.
Then, we take a tour of the new site of B is for Being. I guide you through each section of the site, including a brand new section dedicated to rest and reflection.
If this is your first time on the site, this episode will provide a good overview of B is for Being.
Hit play and let’s dive in!
The Realisation Which Brought Compassion to My Creative Process
- How I burned myself out and caused myself creative trauma. [01:22]
- The realisation which changed the way I look at creating. [02:53]
- Doubts! Others will lose interest if I don’t release content on a regular schedule! [05:20]
- Trusting the people who are interested in what I’m saying, creating, making, will make the time to watch or listen. [06:20]
Tour of B is for Being Version 2
- Introduction to the new site. [07:30]
- Podcast – Conversations with friends, psychologists, and thought leaders on authentic expression and self-discovery. [08:07]
- Slow Video – Gentle videos for rest and reflection. (An essential part of my self-discovery process.) [08:50]
- Blog – An open journal of thoughts and observations as I uncover my authenticity. Including how I’m navigating the obstacles which come up along the way. [12:11]