I was interviewed by Rush Dorsett for the Own Your Voice Show on March 27, 2019. Rush asks what inspired the creation of B is for Being and how I began the process of self-discovery and authentic expression.
This is the first time I’ve been interviewed about B is for Being. This video contains the most in-depth account of my journey so far, including a detailed look at the most effective tools for uncovering authentic expression.
- The inspiration to start B is for Being 1:33
- How I shifted from my limiting beliefs and into my authenticity 7:27
- How to soften limiting beliefs 11:28
- Daily Practice: Giving myself permission to be 15:19
- The changes I’ve noticed since expressing myself authentically 17:01
- How I know when I’m being authentic 18:49
- How I know when I’m not being authentic 19:43
- Developing a self-awareness practice, and taking care of our needs 20:49
- How to start the journey of self-discovery 23:58
- How to use the present moment as a tool for authentic expression 29:41
- The potential to change the world: the power of self-awareness and acceptance 36:16
This video was originally produced by Rush Dorsett for the Own Your Voice Show (2019).